This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this site!
Do you have a favorite shoe you love to wear over and over again?
Besides my beloved Tieks, for me the answer would be the stylish and comfy Tory Burch Miller Sandals. I already own a few pairs of these classy and fashionable sandals in both leather and patent, but I would love to add a rose gold pair to my wardrobe for spring. They would be perfect for my next Disney trip.
Sadly for my wallet these Tory Burch beauties are a bit pricey (they normally start at $195), so I am always on the hunt for a deal or a way to save.
Since I know these shoes are pretty popular, I am excited to share how to save money on my favorite Tory Burch Miller Sandals. Thanks to this deal you will actually be able to earn while you spend.
How To Save Money On Tory Burch Miller Sandals
- Visit the Bloomingdales website and sign up for their free Loyallists Reward program.
- Shop the Tory Burch sandal selection (and any other items labeled LOYALLIST POWER POINTS).
- Once you are ready to checkout you will not only get triple points for your purchase, but also a $25 Reward Card if you spend $125-$249.99, a $50 Reward Card if you spend $250-$499.99, a $125 Reward Card for every $500-$999.99, a $300 Reward Card if you spend $1,000-$1,999.99, or a $600 Reward Card if you spend $2,000+.
- As long as you use a valid email address when shopping online, you will receive your Reward Card instantly and it can be used the very next day.
- Then you can use your Reward Card to put toward another pair of Tory Burch Miller Sandals or something else. These would make a perfect gift for Mother’s Day (hint, hint).
Now the only decision you need to make is what color and style to buy as this deal ends on 3/24. I will tell you that I tend to wear my leather Miller Sandals more than the patent ones.