What are the best gifts for Mom?
Mother’s Day is coming up and as a mother myself I feel as though I can expertly answer this question. First, let me say that I truly believe the best gifts are the most heartfelt ones.
Last year both of my kids surprised me with homemade cards that had the sweetest, kindest words. I carry them in my purse each day and they are what I call priceless gifts.
Second, in my opinion there is nothing better on Mother’s Day or my birthday, than simply being able to sleep in, lay around in bed and then enjoy a delicious brunch, complete with mimosas.
But what if you want to actually buy Mom or a special woman in your life (sister, Grandmom, Aunt, Godmother, friend) a Mother’s Day, birthday, or a gift just because and you don’t know where to start…
I have a variety of great gift ideas to share with you. Even better is that there is something to fit a wide range of budgets.
Here Are 24 Unique Gifts Mom Would Love:
- Oversized Cotton Scarf (comes in 6 colors)
- Capri Blue Volcano Hand Cream
- Lip Sleeping Mask, Berry Lip Treatment (perfect for travel)
- Baby Buttercup Travel Blow Dryer
- Whitney Winkler Posie Passport Holder
- “Minnie” Travel Ballet Flat (check out my favorite sandals here)
- Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
- X Crossover Ring
- Cologne Collection
- Cutie Portable Lighted Mirror
- Monogram Faux Leather Cosmetics Case
- Ignited Eyeshadow Palette
- Square Silk Scarf in Colorblock
- Kaya Faux Leather Laptop Backpack (hint, hint to my family)
- Sylvia Universal Slim Laptop Sleeve (comes in pink and black)
- Jet Lag Mask
- diptyque Candle Gift Set
- The #1 Essentials Lip Tint Trio
- Hydro Flask (comes in 12 fabulous colors)
- Hardshell Cosmetics Case
- Gold Concrete Block Frame
- Aqua Sterling Silver Star Earrings (comes in gold too)
- Silk Travel Set (comes in pink and black)
- Fuzzy Thong Slipper
What do you plan on doing for Mom or a special woman in your life this year for Mother’s Day?
Are you team gift-giving, team brunch or team both?