Are you familiar with Tieks by Gavrieli? They are stylish, comfy and admittedly pricey ballet flats that have become increasingly popular over the last few years. Yes, they are wonderful for everyday wear, but are Tieks shoes perfect for travel?
To your answer this question, I am going to share why I don’t leave home without multiple pairs of Tieks shoes packed, no matter where I am traveling to.
Are you familiar with Tieks?
Tieks shoes are stylish and comfortable ballet flats that come in a wide variety of colors and styles. After trying so many different flats over the years, they are the only brand that doesn’t pinch my heel or give me blisters.
Tieks are crafted from Italian leather which is probably why they are so durable and long-lasting. My leopard Tieks, which are one of my most worn pairs, still look great even after 6+ years.
So, why are Tieks shoes perfect for travel?
- Tieks are easy to slip off on and off, which makes going through airport security a little less stressful.
- Since Tieks are foldable, they make the best travel essential. Even if you travel light, they are compact enough to pack a few pairs.
- There is a color and style of Tieks to fit every wardrobe. I will often bring a brightly colored pair of Tieks to give my travel style a pop of color, and also a more neutral colored pair, that can go with any outfit.
- You can walk around all day long in comfort, thanks to the foam cushioned insoles inside Tieks. I have worn Tieks while walking throughout the Disney World Parks all day long without complaining that my feet hurt (that’s a huge win). More recently, before this current vacation at home, I took 5 pairs of Tieks with me on my trips to Rome and Spain which were perfect for exploring all of the places I always dreamed of seeing.
- Depending on what style of Tieks you buy, they can be worn to dress an outfit up or down. This is perfect for when you don’t want to wear heels while traveling, but still want a dressier look.
- They are stylish. People often stop to ask what kind of shoes I am wearing when I have Tieks on and want to know where can they buy them at.