Besides wanting to know the truth about Tieks, there is another question I get asked about these ballet flats. People want to know are Tieks shoes perfect for travel?
I am going to share why I don’t leave home without multiple pairs packed no matter where I am traveling to.
Are you familiar with Tieks?
Tieks shoes are stylish and comfortable ballet flats that come in a wide variety of colors and styles. After trying so many different flats over the years, they are the only brand that doesn’t pinch my heel or give me blisters.
Tieks are crafted from Italian leather which is probably why they are so durable and long-lasting. My leopard Tieks, which are one of my most worn pairs, still look great even after 6+ years.
So, why are Tieks shoes perfect for travel?
- Tieks are easy to slip off on and off, which makes going through airport security a little less stressful.
- Since Tieks are foldable, they are perfect for throwing in your carry on. Even if you travel light, they are compact enough to pack multiple pairs.
- There is a color and style of Tieks to fit every wardrobe. I will often pack a brightly colored pair of Tieks (like these) to give my travel style a pop of color, and also a more neutral pair (these are my favorite) that can go with any outfit.
- You can walk around all day long in comfort, thanks to the foam cushioned insoles inside Tieks. I have worn Tieks while walking throughout the Disney World Parks all day long without complaining that my feet hurt (that’s a huge win). More recently I took 5 pairs of Tieks with me on my trips to Rome and Spain which were perfect for exploring all of the places I always dreamed of seeing.
- Depending on what style of Tieks you buy, they can be worn to dress an outfit up or down. This is perfect for when you don’t want to wear heels while traveling, but still want a dressier look.
- They are stylish. People often stop to ask what kind of shoes I am wearing when I have Tieks on and where can they buy them (find out where here).
Now that you know Tieks shoes are perfect for travel, where would you like to go?
In case you need some help deciding I have some travel inspiration for you here:
- Where To Stay In Amsterdam For The Best Experience
- How To Travel To Paris On A Budget
- Plan Travel With Friends That Actually Works
- Show Off Your Disney World Spirit in Rose Gold Style