Ever since I was in high school (so over 20 years ago now, yikes) I have had a love/hate relationship with my hair. Can you relate to that?
What kind of hair do you have (straight, wavy, curly, thick, thin, oily, damaged)?
I am biracial, which means my hair is mixed in texture. Growing up it was super curly, but once I started getting chemical relaxers, coloring it and straightening it, my hair started changing and unfortunately breaking. Over the years I have searched for ways to repair my damaged hair, but salon procedures are always too pricey. I wanted a way to quickly repair it home. Thanks to Savings.com for sponsoring this post so I can tell you about L’Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 products.
Learn How to Quickly Repair Damaged Hair at Home.
Start by purchasing either one or all three of the new L’Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 products:
- Elvive Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner
- Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
- Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner
Here is a coupon for $2 off any two Elvive products so you can give them a try and save!
I have been using Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner on my dry, breakage-prone hair and after only a very short time I can see and actually feel a difference. Elvive literally revives damaged hair and offers 97% less breakage.
My routine is easy for how to quickly repair damaged hair at home:
- I wash and condition my hair
- Then I simply put about a quarter-sized amount of the Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner in my hair and quickly comb it through.
- I let my hair air dry, but if you want to blow-dry or flat-iron your hair, this product has 450 degree heat protection built-in.
- That’s it!
The best part is that Elvive’s innovative Rapid Reviver is a deep conditioner with no leave-in time, provides easier detangling, and gives 2x more results than a leading conditioner.
The L’Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 products have repaired my damaged hair and also helped me embrace it again.
Now that you know how to quickly repair damaged hair at home, it’s time to show off your beautiful hair.
Enter the L’Oreal #StopWaiting sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to Paris.