Guess what there is nothing like when it comes to fashion?
When you find the perfect pair of womens jeans on sale that fit just right.
Now I am sure most people would rather lounge around in yoga pants, but not me. I feel most comfortable in my favorite jeans, jeggings to be exact, oh and even better if they are distressed.
With so many places to shop how do you know where to find the best jeans for women?
After many years, literally under my belt, of shopping for jeans, I feel confident in sharing this information with you.
With much trial and error from trying jeans throughout various stores, about 5 years ago I found the perfect brand and I have never looked back.
My favorite part, especially after having two kids, is they offer high-waist jeans (yes, even ripped and all).
So by now you probably want to know where this magical jean/pant land is right?
American Eagle is the best place to buy womens jeans on sale (you can sign up here for 20% off).
Here is why I only buy my jeans from American Eagle:
- They have a variety of styles, colors and prints in their jeans and pants.
- I am 5’2″ and I appreciate that they offer their jeans and pants in short, regular and tall (I need short).
- They offer a wide range of sizes to fit all different body types.
- You can always find a good price since they constantly run sales, deals (like buy 1 get 1 50% off) and clearances.
- AEO Connected is American Eagle’s awesome reward program. You get points for each purchase which go toward earning rewards towards things like $15.00 off on purchases and more.
- Their reward program also lets you earn FREE JEANS! For every 5 pairs of jeans you buy you get one for free (I love that there is no limit on the price of the free jeans earned).
- I constantly get compliments on and asked where I buy my jeans and favorite camo jeggings from. (Check out this post from my friend Audrey if you want to see what to wear with camo pants).
- Their jeans and pants hold up through years of washes and wears.
Do you have a favorite type or brand of clothing you love to wear? Take a tour of my closet here and see the unique way I keep all of my clothes and shoes organized.
Now that you know that best place to buy womens jeans on sale, here is some travel inspiration for places to show off your style:
- Where To Stay in Amsterdam For The Best Experience
- Why You Should Never Ever Visit Disney World
- How To Travel To Paris On A Budget