People comment on my Tieks when they see me wearing them, and the first question I am usually asked is if they are really worth buying.
This shouldn’t come as a secret to anyone who knows me or has read my Are Tieks Worth The Price post, but I want to tell you the truth about Tieks.
In case you aren’t familiar with Tieks, they are foldable, fashionable flats with a signature blue sole for support. The buttery soft leather practically forms to your feet. My favorite thing is they don’t pinch the back of your ankles or toes, like countless other flats I have tried in the past.
From the moment I received my very first pair of Tieks (I have since built up quite a collection) I was hooked.
Tieks come in such classy packaging along with a personalized, handwritten note. They also offer free shipping and returns on all purchases.
I was very impressed after I received my first pair and they didn’t fit. Tieks customer service immediately shipped out another pair (at no cost) in the next size up so I could compare both pairs.
Once I got the sizing figured out, since I am a half-size and Tieks only run in whole sizes, I shipped back one of the pairs (for free). Nothing like getting excellent customer service from a company who stands by their product.
Another thing that had me instantly hooked on Tieks was how many things fit into one little box.
Along with your beautiful pair of Tieks you will also receive:
- Large blue bag, which you can use to store your other shoes before you switch into your comfy Tieks.
- Personalized, handwritten note.
- Small black drawstring pouch so you can fold your Tieks up and carry them with you wherever you want.
- A faux flower on a glittery elastic to hold all of your goodies inside of the Tieks signature blue box.
Here is the truth about Tieks, they are fabulous!
If you need any travel inspiration for where to take your Tieks, I have you covered right here:
- Where To Stay In Amsterdam For The Best Experience
- Plan Travel With Friends That Actually Works
- How To Get The Most Of Your Time On A Carnival Cruise Ship
- Show Off Your Disney World Spirit in Rose Gold Style