For future reference, forget about Black Friday, because a true shopper (like me!) knows that a good deal can be found almost every day.
Whether you are an online shopper such as myself, or a go-to-the-store person and brave the crowds, here is a roundup of some of my favorite sales:
1. Nich Boutique
– Two locations: West Chester & Collegeville. One of my favorite things about this boutique is just how social the owner Kristy Mak is. Kristy frequently posts her stores newest fashions (clothing, shoes & accessories) on Facebook (Nich Facebook), Twitter & Instagram. This weekend everything in store is 25% off!
– This is one of my most favorite places to shop for clothing, accessories & housewares due to it’s eclectic, edgy & fun style. Everything in store & online is an extra 20% off this weekend!
– I seem to always find some great clothes and scarves (my favorite accessory!) at Express, for excellent prices. This is my go to place for a lot of my work clothes (which I seem to often get compliments on). Express has the best dress pants, with their Editor & Columnist styles. Right now everything on their site is 40% off and you can get additional discounts with these promo codes: $40 OFF PROMO CODE: 2798 $30 OFF PROMO CODE: 2797 $15 OFF PROMO CODE: 2796
– This is quickly becoming my go to site for my kids clothing. They have fashionable, quality clothing for boys & girls at excellent prices. Right now if you use promo code 162 you can take an extra 40% off your purchase. They also offer free shipping on orders over $60!
– The company that gives back with their One For One program for their cute & comfy shoes, is now giving $10 off a purchase of $50 or more & free shipping with the code Thankful13, through Dec. 2nd.
– Kohls, the go to store for just about everything you can think of is offering 20% off + FREE SHIPPING on your online purchases with the code CYBERSAVE through Dec. 4th.
– I should have VIP status for this store, as it’s one that I frequent way too often (per my husband!) Nordstrom is currently having an up to 50% off sale on certain items, and with their FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS, it makes shopping here just so darn easy! If you become addicted, I apologize in advance!
8. Stride Rite
– Besides my 3 year old daughter’s love for her Toms, this is our favorite shoe shopping destination to keep up with her ever growing feet! Currently Stride Rite is having a buy 1 get 1 50% off online with Code GET50 through Dec. 2nd. (We have already bought 2 new pairs!)
Whew! I know that’s a lot of shopping information, but I hope you find it useful.
If you purchase anything from one of these great stores, please comment & let me know what great items you scored!
Please also feel free to share any great deals that you may know of.