If you have ever visited Walt Disney World, do you have a favorite park, attraction, character or food?
I have Disney on the brain, especially since my family and I were just at the most magical place on Earth. Yes, that same place that I told you in the past to NEVER EVER visit.
Even though Disney World has all of the magic built right in (did you see this rides checklist), that doesn’t mean you can’t bring some of your own excitement to the Disney Parks.
Have you ever had a scavenger hunt at Disney World?
Wouldn’t it be fun to explore the parks while searching for things like a secret doorway, a Walt Disney quote, or a live animal?
I recently shared about strategies to have the best experience when the Disney Parks are crowded, but I forgot to include this unique one. Make even more memories and pass the time while waiting in lines with a scavenger hunt Disney World style.
What I love most, besides this scavenger hunt being free, is that no matter how many times you have gone to Disney, or even if it’s it your first time, anyone can participate.
Here’s how to have a scavenger hunt at Disney World, with this fun, free printable I created to share with you.
- First download and print here: Disney World Scavenger Hunt Printable (print multiple copies to hand out if you want to have some friendly competition).
- Grab a pen, pencil, marker or crayon.
- Search for the items on the list and as you find each item take a picture then check it off.
- You get 5 points for each of the Disney related things you find on the list.
- Challenge yourself or others.
Guess what else this scavenger hunt is perfect for?
Keeping kids entertained and happy in a simple way while walking, waiting and even during mealtimes in the Disney Parks. That alone is a priceless thing, especially when traveling with kids.
Check out my budget friendly Disney travel tips so you can book your next trip and start searching for everything on the list.