Are you looking for a simple yet delicious (and healthy) meal to cook for dinner?
I was in Trader Joe’s today doing my weekly food shopping and I sampled Pomegranate Chili Meatballs. Wow were they yummy!
– When I found out how simple they were to make, I decided then and there that was what was going to be for dinner tonight!
– 1 bottle of Trader Joe’s Pomegranate Vinegar
– 1 bottle of Trader Joe’s Sweet Chili Sauce
– 1 bag of Trader Joe’s turkey meatballs
Pour the pomegranate vinegar into a saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce slightly.
Add the sweet chili sauce, stir and heat.
Add the turkey meatballs and heat through.
– I served my meatballs with some stir fry veggies and over brown rice.
Last but not least – Enjoy!