Rose gold has quickly risen to the top as one of my favorite colors over the past few years. Recently my family and I went to Disney World, then sailed away on a Disney Cruise thanks to the Disney Social Media Moms Conference (#DisneySMMC). After we arrived I realized Disney World had also gotten a bit rose gold obsessed, so I’m sharing how to show off your Disney World spirit in rose gold style.
Lucky for me I didn’t have to search far thanks to my friend Deborah from The Truth and her sweet daughters for picking me up a pair.
Over the last few months I have seen those sparkly rose gold ears gracing Instagram feeds everywhere, and even though wearing those ears sometimes hurts my head, they are a fun way to show off your rose gold love in true Disney style.
After walking around the parks and all around the Disney Dream cruise ship for about a week, it quickly became evident that I wasn’t the only rose gold fan. I thought it would be fun to keep spreading the love by sharing about how to show off your Disney World spirit in rose gold style.
- Rose Gold Womens Long Sleeve Disney Parks Jersey. Let me tell you that these are tough to find throughout the Parks and even on Disney’s website, so if you find one buy it because they are super cute and comfy.
- Rose Gold Margarita. This gold sugar rimmed tasty margarita can be found at the Barefoot Pool Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Click here if you want to know where else you can get a fabulous margarita in Disney World (hint, it’s not inside the parks).
- Rose Gold Cupcakes. My friend Dawn, from A New Dawnn, and I thought that these beautiful and delicious cupcakes were almost too pretty to eat. Check out this site to find out all the places in Disney World where you can get all the rose gold cupcakes from (I heard there are 9 different kinds).
- Disney Parks Mickey Mouse Metal Wrap Bracelet. I love that this Mickey inspired bracelet expands for the perfect fit. The rose gold metal band features engraved metal Mickey ends with an ear hat.
- Rose Gold Minnie Mouse Ears. These were the ears I had to have, and apparently many other people are just as in love with them too. They sell out as quickly as they come in to the Disney Parks, so if you don’t order them here, make sure you snatch them up when you see them.
- Rose Gold Minnie Mouse Earrings. These would make the perfect pair to go along with the rose gold Minnie Mouse ears!
- Rose Gold and Crystal Minnie Mouse Watch. Count down the time until your next Disney vacation in rose gold style with this beautiful bracelet watch.
- Rose Gold Glitter Ears Iphone Case. Show off your rose gold Disney World style everywhere with this sparkly smart phone case.
Have you been bitten by the rose gold bug yet?
Please leave a comment and share how you like to show off your Disney World style.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link.