This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NewPetNoStains #CollectiveBias
Our family’s favorite furry friend is our sweet, curly-haired Labradoodle named Jaxie. Jaxie brings so much joy to our family as well as to everyone who has the chance to meet her. More recently Jaxie has brought a lot of excitement to our family after she gave birth to seven adorable little boys a couple of months ago.
Now, the first few weeks of puppyhood were fairly calm as momma Jaxie did most of the work in caring for her puppies, but after about the 5th or 6th week, once the puppies were a bit bigger and became more active, things started to get a little messy.
One of the things I discovered that helped me easily overcome the messy puppy moments in my home, like when the puppies would have frequent accidents or vomited on our carpets, was STAINMASTER® Carpet Pet Stain Remover.
I happened to be shopping in my local Target in Phoenixville, PA one day, as that has become my go to destination for all of my new puppy needs, when I came across STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover within the cleaning aisle.
There are many benefits to using STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover as it removes stubborn pet stains, with no sticky residue, has a special technology that cleans and protects called ODOR REMOVE™, and it even leaves behind an invisible shield to repel dirt to protect against re-soiling, which makes it easier to clean next time. Less time cleaning equals more puppy playtime!
I knew after the first use that I would definitely be including STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover in the new puppy arrival baskets I was creating for the families that were adopting Jaxie’s puppies.
There is a great Cartwheel offer for 25% off of STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover so you can stock up, especially if you want to prepare multiple new puppy arrival baskets like me.
How To Easily Create A New Puppy Arrival Basket
1. Head to your local Target, as they can be a great destination for all of your new puppy (and other pet) needs.
2. Go to the cleaning aisle and pick up a bottle (or more) of STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover.
3. Pick up some baskets to put your new puppy arrival products into. Target had some cute dog themed canvas baskets and metal open-style baskets that I was able to purchase.
4. Buy a few dog toys (fun squeaky toy, chew toy and a ball) and a puppy bone.
5. One simple last step is to place a small puppy themed fleece blanket in the basket to hold all of the items in a cozy way. *Tip – get the momma dog’s scent on the blanket before including it in a new puppy arrival basket, to give a new puppy a little comfort during their first few days transitioning to their new home.
Before you hurry up and head out to purchase this product for your new furry friend, I want to let you know that STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover is not available at all Target locations, but is available online. Click here to find STAINMASTER Carpet Pet Stain Remover, or have it shipped for free, to your local Target store.
Please leave a comment and let me know your favorite way to prepare for a new pet’s arrival.
ga('create', 'UA-68439071-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');