Do you get into the Halloween spirit, especially of putting on a costume?
I love Halloween for all the spooky fun, plus the opportunity to dress up in unique ways. Recently my husband and I were out shopping when I saw a simple yet stylish Jack and Sally (from the Nightmare Before Christmas movie) costume that I loved. Soon as I saw that costume it made me realize we haven’t dressed up in a while for Halloween together. I found so many great costumes during my search and I wanted to share 20 fun ideas of cute Halloween costumes for couples to give you some inspiration.
20 Fun Ideas Of Cute Halloween Costumes For Couples
(click the photos to shop)
1. Buddy the Elf and Jovi
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly
3. Bob Ross + Painting Masterpiece
4. X-ray Skeleton Tees (fun way to announce a pregnancy around Halloween)
5. Plush One-Piece Dinosaur Costume (can also be worn as pajamas after Halloween is over)
6. Wayne’s World – Garth & Wayne
7. The Dynamic Duo – Batman & Robin
8.Toothpaste and Toothbrush
9. Pirate & Mermaid Tee Costume
10. Soap and Loofah
11. Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man Tee Costume
12. Olive Oyl & Popeye
13. Guacamole & Taco Sweatshirt Duo
14. Average Joe’s (from the movie Dodgeball) – I love this one because you can get a few couples to dress up as a group.
15. Mickey & Minnie Bat Sweatshirt Costumes (show off your Disney love in an unique way)
16. Chimney Sweep & Mary Poppins (to celebrate the upcoming Mary Poppins Returns movie)
17. Buzz & Woody (I recently visited Toy Story Land in Disney World and I wish I would’ve had one of these themed shirts to wear).
18. Fred & Wilma Flintstone
19. Thing 1 & The Cat in the Hat
20. Black Panther & Shuri (you can read here how I took my daughter to Wakanda last year).