When it comes to holiday gift giving in our house we are usually big proponents of giving more experience type of gifts. We love the idea of creating long-lasting memories together (family vacation, annual membership to a museum or zoo, movie tickets, sporting event tickets, etc.), versus traditional gifts like toys and games.
Even though my kids never really submit holiday wish lists, I have to admit I have started searching for a few cool holiday gift ideas, especially for my teen to open on Christmas.
My son is a teenager and each year it gets harder and harder to try and read his mind to figure out what he would really like.
I decided to put together a list of some cool and unique holiday gift ideas for tweens and teens, for all the people like me who may be scratching their head trying to figure out what to gift their kids this holiday season.
Here are cool holiday gift ideas for tweens and teens:
2. Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones – (they come in multiple colors)
4. Scratch The World – Perfect gift for the tween or teen who loves to travel.
5. Amazon.com Gift Card in a fun pop-up holiday box.
7. Nike Gift Card – both of my kids love that customizing their own sneakers Nike’s site
9. Nintendo Switch – this is gift that the whole family can enjoy all year-long
10. Bubble Wrap Calendar 2019 – Let your tween/teen release some stress by popping a bubble each day
13. Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 9 Instant Camera With Accessories Bundle– comes in a variety of colors
17. Selfie Ring Light – Clip on and rechargeable for smartphones and laptops.
In case you needs some additional types of holiday gift ideas, I have you covered right here:
- Here Are 17 Wonderful Gift Ideas For Travel Lovers
- A Unique Gift Basket For The Guy Who is Always Connected
- 19 Of The Best Gifts For Coffee Lovers
Now tell me, which of these 19 cool holiday gift ideas for tweens and teens do you think your child would love to receive?
Happy shopping and happy holidays!
(*this post contains affiliate links)